Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Super Tuesday



Lots of fun today. The girls had a fun young women activity where they learned about kick-boxing. Then we headed over to pack meeting, which happened to be a pool party. It much more fun to swim in the evening than in the middle of the day. Mason earned 6 of his activity pins for Webelos. With all the things we have been doing this summer we have tried to make things count for scouts as well :)

Then the girls and I headed down to the strip. It's also much more fun and cooler at night. I just wish there was some way to avoid all the "female advertisements". I hate exposing my kids to that. I guess I just shouldn't go then huh? But we took Kennedy to see the water show at the Belligio and the volcano at the Mirage. At about 11:30 Mike sent me a text that said "stay out of the clubs, Kennedy will tell on you!" so we decided we needed to head home before we got into trouble. I love to see the water shows. There are so many different ones and it's FREE entertainment.






No comments: