Happy 4th of July everyone! It was nice to be able to go home and participate in our annual holiday traditions. We always have a BBQ in my parents back yard complete with homemade ice cream (Thanks dad it was FABULOUS!). I love just relaxing and chatting with everyone even though it was HOT. Then we head down to the blue bunny parking garage where we get to join our fabulous friends as we watch the fireworks. Mike kept trying to tell me that they do indeed have fireworks in Vegas, but I'm sure they weren't as fabulous as the ones in St. George (Thanks Mark!) But I have to be honest and say that I love watching my kids watch the fireworks and sitting back to chat with Shelley and Neil almost more than the fireworks. It's such a fabulous tradition! I guess you could say the holiday was ........ FABULOUS!
Terrorism Won, Get Over It
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment