Saturday, July 25, 2009

Lion King



My parents came down to join us at the Lion King tonight. All I can say is WOW!!! It was soooo awesome. Mason wasn't sure if he really wanted to go because he had seen pictures of all the people in the "wierd masks". But after we were done he was glad he went. All the special effects were breathtaking. The only thing that would have made the experience better was if we were closer. I bought the tickets a month ago, but I guess when you are asking for 7 tickets together you get put in the far back. We were 2nd from the top row. The whole house was sold out.






My kids are "pictured out". They wouldn't even stand by this cool statue of "Scar". Luckily I still have Kennedy who will do anything I ask her to. I did force them out of the car to take a picture by the iconic Vegas sign. I'm such a mean mom. Hopefully they'll thank me one day that I took so many pictures. I guess it's my proof that I did fun things with them.

No comments: