I know it's summer and that means you should be in the pool, we just haven't had much time to do that. Since we were in St. George this weekend we decided to chill-ax and head to the pool for a little splash time. Chelsea brought her friend Taylor Armour and they ended up having a great time together ("duh- we always do!" pipes in Chelsea as I write this blog). Toward the end of our time there, Brianna and Christian took Cord and Caleb down the big slide. Then they had to keep doing it for about a half hour because the babies loved it so much. Then we made Chelsea and Taylor take a turn on the slide with them. Thank goodness the pool then closed so we had to drag them out of the water and take them home.




The next day we went swimming again at Brenda's house. I'm ashamed to say that I didn't even take my camera out of the car and take pics of Chelsea doing flips off the diving board. I just loved sitting in the water chatting with Brenda. Thanks for having us!
No comments:
Post a Comment