If you ever come to Vegas, the shark reef is an excellent way to spend the morning. The fish were so big!! Cord was loving all the "ish". You are given a handheld recording about each fish there. When you see a number you push it and learn all about what you are seeing. I was surprised how much Mason loved it. He had to listen to every single one. I loved the 2 tunnels that you walk under and see the fish swim right over you. Because most of it is dark, my pictures didn't turn out so great. I couldn't capture how awesome the experience was. My favorite was the "shiprwreck". It was like you were in the bottom of a boat with glass walls. That's where they had a ton of sharks swiming around. We were so close to them. Mason was brave enough to reach out and touch the sting ray. He said it was "slimey".
Terrorism Won, Get Over It
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment