Before Kennedy came to visit us, I had been compiling a list of things I could do with the kids in Vegas. Then we save up all the ideas for when she comes and have a "super vacation" here in town. In the beginning we all sat down and reviewed the list to decide which things were most important and what we could afford to do. Then I map out a plan around my work schedule. We have had to be flexible. For instance we were going to go to Circus Circus Adventure dome on friday, but later found out about the YW/YM boating activity. Today we were going to go to the Ceasars forum shops to see the moving statues. But then I remembered that the Luxor had a cool motion ride. It had to be a short activity to do in the morning because I needed to take a nap before work. This morning we decided to head to the Luxor for the ride. After we got there we walked all over that dumb casino looking for the ride (I had even looked it up on-line last night to make sure I wasn't crazy.) I guess all the websites I was looking at were out-dated because they no longer had the ride. We did get one picture by the egyptian statues but the place has really changed since I had been there last.

We thought we could hurry over to Ceasars for plan A. But by the time we drove up the strip (painfully slow) and had trouble finding the entrance, I made the executive decision to abort the mission. It was already noon and if I don't get a nap then I'm miserable at work. Instead we decided to stop and get a yogurt. Luckily the girls were good sports and enjoyed their treat.
No comments:
Post a Comment