Anyway, since we can't do anything outside, we discovered indoor mini golf for today's adventure. But what makes "King Putt" even better, is that everything glows in the dark with the help of black lights. I just dropped the kids off for their game so I could go back and get ready for work. Cord was very upset when he couldn't stay and play with the ball. On our way back to pick the kids up, Cord threw up all over the car. The poor kid was just covered in it and you can imagine what the car smelled like (still does). The kids were dying the whole way home even though we were driving on the freeway with the windows down. While I was cleaning up Cord after we got home the girls walked up the street to get a treat from Golden Spoon. I think it was all but melted by the time they walked home.
Terrorism Won, Get Over It
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment