The following is the opening exerpt from a story currently being written by an up and coming author - Chelsea. As soon as I read it I wanted to know more. I'm very impressed with her writing. I guess all that reading will pay off when she is rich and famous from the sale of her books.
I could feel the presence of the person, hiding in the dark. I could feel her every movement. Her heart was beating like crazy, and her breathing fast and shallow. I moved slowly trying to find her in the shadows. All my focus was on her, nothing else. My eyes searched for her. I felt her running and I looked in that direction. I saw her move across the clearing. She was running fast, but no match for me. As I was running after her my mind wandered toward when my life had turned around. The time when my surroundings felt different, and I became who I am this very moment.
Terrorism Won, Get Over It
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment