Friday, September 19, 2008

spider

The other day Brianna was in the shower. All of a sudden she lets out this blood curdling scream! It sounded serious enough that I was making my way to her from the kitchen. Quickly she yells out, "I'm OK" so I head back to my cleaning. Then she yells out again in a much calmer voice, "Mom?" so I turn around to go check things out. She opened the door of the bathroom. Standing there in a towel with shampoo in her hair she points out that there is something on the inside of the shower curtain. I open it to find a HUGE spider with the body the size of a quarter. I calmly decide that this is a job for dad (who happened to be studying downstairs). So in comes daddy to save the day. This has become one of our family stories. We all like to laugh about how Brianna handled it with such grace. I would have totally freaked out!


No comments: