Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The lawn guy

One of the wonderful things about this house, is that the college takes care of all the yard maintence and snow removal. So every week this guy on his riding mower just shows up in my backyard. When Mike heard about this deal, he said he didn't even need to see the house. That was enough for him. But it's nice that Mike doesn't have to worry about it at all and the yard always looks nice. He won't have to break his back this winter shoveling the snow (in Longmeadow you have to have it cleared from the walks in 24 hours or you get a fine). I just have to figure out how I can get that deal back at home. If we can get someone to mow our lawn, then we can take care of the snow removal ourselves (hahaha). This is not a great pic. I was trying to be sneaky. I mean - who wants to take a picture of a guy mowing the lawn? I didn't want him to think I'm a wierdo!

1 comment:

Braydon Nielsen said...

The Lawn guy!! You took the picture of the lawn guy, you wierdo!! JK. Hey he can come and mow my lawn. Brenda said you got all happy to see me post on your blog, so here I am again. Glad to see that all is going well. Love the blog. Talk to ya later!!!