Friday, September 5, 2008

Cord goes back to MaryPat's

So Cord and I have been able to hang out the last couple of days. We have had fun together and the house has been so quiet. I have to turn on the radio just for some background noise. But I have got a lot done. Now it's Cord's first day back to MaryPat's house since I worked last night. He just loves it over there. He went straight in and started playing with the toys and kids. I didn't even get a good-bye hug. It's nice to know he's happy there and it makes it easier to leave. Now I know I'm addicted to blogging because I had to post this before I go to bed. How pathetic is that?

The report from the other kids on their first day of school goes as follows:

Mason "It was a great day! I made friends with my whole class".
Brianna..... I can't remember what she said, but she said it for almost an hour straight. She was so excited about all her classes and seeing her friends that she just jabbered on and on.
Chelsea "Well, it wasn't completely horrible" I'll take that!

No comments: