The kids enjoyed the petting zoo and getting an unlimited pass on the carnival rides. We went right after school today so there weren't any lines. They got to ride whatever they wanted and then run around to get back on. Cord was soooooo good to sit in his stroller and watch all the sights and sounds. We did all ride the big ferris wheel together. Brianna kept saying to me, "Mom, I'm worried that you aren't having any fun." I wasn't riding the rides, but I sure had fun watching my kids have fun. They were laughing, screaming, and getting along together. I was reminded of my trips to Lagoon with my grandparents when it was my week with them alone. My grandpa would just walk around and watch as my grandma and I rode the rides and he would take pictures. I suppose he felt the same way I was feeling. The Big E is famous for the HUGE cream puffs. So guess what we had for dinner? Too bad Kennedy wasn't here. That's what her mom thinks we feed here whenever we have her :) Mason decided to stick with the cookie.
Terrorism Won, Get Over It
13 years ago
1 comment:
I really want one of those cream puffs. They are my very favorite dessert in the whole wide world! Love you to the moon!
Post a Comment