This is what happens when your kids are raised with a mom who takes a billion pictures of them. Cord was helping me with the dishes and he was so cute. I grabbed the camera and said "Cord say cheese". He put his hands up, crossed his legs, and stuck his chin up. This picture totally makes me laugh because he is such a poser.

Later I had him in the bathtub and Chelsea brought in her camera (I wonder where she gets that?) Again she told Cord to smile, and we get this pose. :)

If you look closely you can see a new tooth on the bottom (his right). We have had a lot of cranky nights and out pops this. Mike had to deal with most of the bad nights because I was at work. I would come home and find them both asleep on the couch or Cord in my bed with Mason on the other side. Then I knew it had been a bad night. We will have a few more sleepless nights in our future judging by the empty spaces on the bottom.
1 comment:
so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment