Saturday, August 2, 2008

Motherhood

As you know, there are some days that you just love being a mother, and there are others that you wonder what in the heck you are doing and want to call child services yourself. I see other blogs where the mothers report the cute things their kids say and I remember back to when my kids were little and we had those fun conversations. Well, the other day, one of my dear children (who wishes to remain nameless) said to me "Mom, if you didn't wear your pants so high, your bum wouldn't look so big.". Isn't that cute?????

Then the other day I was making dinner, I happened to look out the window and see this.....
One of the moments that my kids are actually getting along. I live for moments like this!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love it!! I'm seriously laughing over the butt comment. Looks like things are going well--Melissa