Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Her blood is Alldredge

Chelsea had the wonderful experience of getting 2 cavities filled today at the dentist. After the procedure they called me back there to get her. The dentist told me that "she had a little reaction to the anesthesia" which made me a little concerned. Come to find out, she has the Alldredge curse. After they gave her the shot of Novocaine she reacted to the pain and about passed out on them. When I got to her, she was a white as a sheet and weak. After the dentist explained everything, I told him I wasn't surprised because it happened in my family a lot. He said, "why didn't you warn me?". I just didn't know that most of her blood was Alldredge :)
I'm not sure what kind of drugs they give out at that dentist office, but she almost looks drunk. She spent most of the day chillin on the couch.

1 comment:

Linz said...

Wow! She does look pale!!! I hope she feels better soon!