Thursday, June 23, 2011

Seaside


Seaside Oregon is more of "tourist" town but we sure had a lot of fun here. As we wandered up and down the streets, we enjoyed lots of fun little shops. They had a carousel inside one of the little malls. They kids had fun spending their money on souvenirs and I bought my Christmas ornaments for the year. There were also fun rides like the bumper cars and tilt-a-whirl. We all laughed so hard as we were smashing into each other. Cord rode with me and laughed the whole time. I also found some "to-die-for" homemade corndogs. YUMMY! At the end of the street was a huge beach. It was fun to enjoy the sand and relax. We also found some paddle boats that we rented for an hour. We raced each other up and down the river. Cord was sitting next to me. Poor guy guy was peddling so hard and kept saying "my legs is tired".... but he wouldn't stop peddling. At one point we all linked up our boats and rode "as one" for a little while. The paddle boats were Mason's favorite part of the day. My favorite shop was called Oregon Photography. I bought a beautiful picture of ........ a lighthouse (big shocker). I can't wait to hang it in my room.



























No comments: