Chelsea's summer piano recital was today. We invited Grandma and Grandpa Alldredge to come down along with Amber and their kids so we had quite the audience for her. She is the most advanced student that her teacher has. She worked really hard to get these pieces down. She played Downtown Strut and Rondo alla Turca by Mozart. She surprised me with the first number because she made sure to always practice while I was gone. Her philosophy was "why come to a recital if you already know the songs". It was a great surprise. My grandpa used to play rag time so her piece reminded me of him. Its also interesting that right before I quit playing piano, I learned that same Mozart piece to play at a recital. Brought back a lot of memories. I'm really proud of Chelsea's talents and hard work.
Terrorism Won, Get Over It
13 years ago

2 comments:
You always do such a good job and keeping your blog up to date. I feel like I am right there with you.
She is so lovely and talented! Way to go Chelsea!!
Post a Comment