We headed down the road to see what we could find and stopped at the first beach we saw. Oceanside beach was a fun place for us to experience the pacific coast. The water was cold but didn't stop the kids from jumping in. I marveled at the scenery and huge rocks in the water. We explored a fun tunnel that went through the rocks and the kids had a great time exploring the tide pools. There were clams attached all over the rocks, starfish attached to the rocks along with sea anemones that the kids touched and watched. Even after I got Cord dressed with his jacket and tennis shoes because we thought we were ready to stay dry, he got all wet again. His shoes never completely dried off. I guess it's a good thing I brought a second pair of shoes for him.
Apparently we are so excited that we are jumping all over the place. But it makes for some fun pictures. haha.

No comments:
Post a Comment