My sister called and asked if Rhylan could come and visit us for a week. She said that I wouldn't have to entertain him (just let him play video games all day) and that he would eat the food that Mason doesn't so I would have to spend any more on groceries. :) So he's been with us this week and I haven't done anything special. They've been killing brain cells playing video games all day and then when it cools down at night, they get in the pool. We've been having a heat wave (reaching 115 degrees) so it's been difficult to do anyting outside anyway. On Monday, I made them go to the park at 8:30 at night because it had cooled down to 107 but after 15 minutes they were begging me to go home because they were too hot. We have had a couple of movie nights though and I took them to a cheap movie theater to see the movie "The Pirates: A Band of Misfits". It was well worth the $1.50 we paid for it.
Today I did take them over to Laser Quest for a game of laser tag. On the way, we stopped at a gas station and Cord begged to have his picture taken with the dinosour.
Here are the boys, ready for action. They picked interesting names: Rhylan was "Victory", Cord was "Ninja", and Mason was "...". Mason did end up taking 2nd place in the game.
After the laser tag game we wasted several quarters in the arcade games. We are doing our best to fry Rhylan's brain before his mom comes to collect him.
No comments:
Post a Comment