Sometimes it's really stressful to come to St. George because I can't see all the people that I want in the short amount of time I'm there. On this trip I was able to see a lot of them. Tuesday morning I was able to get in an early morning breakfast with Brenda. That was strange because we are usually meeting late at night. Since we are both now on a day shift schedule we have to switch our thinking and meet in the morning. It's always great talking with her!!
Wednesday morning I was lucky that Sherri and Angela could meet me for breakfast. Since I moved we don't get to have our birthday lunches so I'm always grateful when it works out that we can meet and catch up. I'm so lucky to still have such great friends. I do hate this picture though and hope that Angela will send me the one she took! (hint hint)
Wednesday afternoon, Susie and I were able to get in a session at the temple while the kids played (perfect!!). I'm so blessed to have the best sister in law ever! She is an inspiration to me and I love the time we get to be together. It's even better to be in the temple together. She's been helping me do work for the McKelleb family. I need to get more names for us to do.
I was blessed to be able to have spent time with so many awesome people. There's even more people I wished I could have seen. There's just never enough time.

1 comment:
I totally like your picture better, but I will send you mine!! love and miss you.
Post a Comment