Monday, July 16, 2012

St. George with Cousins


When Maria came up to pick up Rhylan, she got some extra time off work so she could head up to St. George.  I happened to have some days off so I followed her.  We were excited to see Grandma and the Gentry cousins.  We love playing games together. We went and had lunch over at the school, played at the park, then headed over to the pool. 




It had been awhile since we had been over to Sand Hollow.  Cord LOVED the slide and the lilly pads.  This was the first time he was big enough to go on them.  Amber and I spent 2 hours going up and down the slide with the little boys.  I was exhausted by the time we dragged them out of the pool but they had a lot of fun.







 


While we were splashing around, Maria took Kennedy and Brianna shopping at the Deseret Industries and other second hand stores.  They were really excited to show us all the great bargains they got.   We wrapped up the night watching the movie "Unitards" and playing card games while laughing ourselves silly.  I love being with family!!!


No comments: