Tuesday, February 21, 2012

President's Weekend fun

Cord can hardly wait to go to grandma's house. He's been bugging us all week because he wants to play with Caleb and go to the "trampoline place" (anti-gravity). Today is finally the day. Cord woke me up Sunday morning at 8:00 AM. He said, "Mom! Look at my face (insert huge smile here). It's time to go to grandma's house!". I asked for a few more minutes to sleep. He came back in at 9:30 and said, "Mom, I need to pack my clothes and the toys I want to share with Caleb but I can't reach my suitcase". So I got up and helped out this desperate boy. We picked out the clothes he would need and he looked around to pack any toys he "needed". He also packed his toothbrush and toothpaste. Now he is all ready to go. Too bad nobody else is up and packed. He'll still have to wait a few hours. I'm feeling much better after my surgery but I'm still not supposed to drive, so Chelsea is driving us there and back while I lay in the back seat. I discovered that the trip goes much faster when you are asleep in the back :). We sent Mason up saturday morning on the shuttle so he could have some time with Riker. We picked him up sunday night on our way to my mom's house.




We got to Grandma's sunday night. We love to hang out and play games. It becomes a whole family event.




Monday morning (as soon as they open) we arrived at anti-gravity. It has wall-to-wall trampolines and bounce houses. The bigger boys like to play the dodgeball, the little boys run around and do whatever they feel like for one whole hour. Brianna helped me out by following the boys and taking pictures (since I can't be walking around that much). My brother, Cam, joined us on this fun little outing.










Me and my little bro....

No comments: