Mason has had an awesome history teacher this year. The teacher has organized several field trips for the kids that are optional. I'm not sure what they learn from these, but Mason sure has a good time. They have been to Mount Charleston, Valley of Fire, Red Rock Canyon, a Gold Mine, and even floated a raft down the Colorado River. They are gone all day and ride on a chartered bus. I was excited when Mason came home with these pictures that the teacher had taken and then I teased Mason that he is surrounded by girls on the first field trip. He "didn't notice". I actually believe him (thank goodness). The big field trip will be at the end of the year when the kids get to go to San Diego. Good times, Good times!
Mason and his friend William hanging out with "the girls".
This is the trip to Red Rock. Mason loved it because they were climbing all over the rocks. He got to hang out with his friend, Langdon.
No comments:
Post a Comment