Chelsea, on the other hand, is on the opposite fun side of valentines day. This is her first holiday of love with a boyfriend. She had planned lots of fun, crazy, cheesy, events for the day. She made this cute candy bar sign, bought a couple teddy bears (the second one is half as big as her), and ordered an singing telegram of "Baby" by Justin Beber to be sung to Jake. He got a cheesy item each period of the day at school.
When Cord got home from school, he was so excited to show me all of the valentines he got from his friends. We read each of them one by one and he decided that he was right, it was fun to share.
Chelsea is out right now on her big date. She had no idea what he planned for the evening but was sure excited to be going out. I hope he got back at her for all the cheesy stuff she did to him today. :)
Brianna and her goofy friends celebrated "Single Awareness Day" at school. Goofy girls painted their lips with fun dip (hard to see in the pics). I love that she has fun friends. Mason also informed me that he too was single (whew).
As I am still recovering from surgery, we didn't have big plans for the evening. We have been blessed with great friends who have been bringing in meals and treats all week. We have been totally spoiled with yummy homemade meals. I don't know what my family will do next week when we go back to my cooking (or lack thereof). Brianna suggested that she have surgery next week so people will still have pity on us. Silly girl!
But I did get one Valentines day surprise. As I was settling into bed, Mason delivered this gift from cupid. I had no choice but to check the YES box (even though Cord had already asked me to be his Valentine). This is the first colored bead for my pandora bracelet and is the perfect one to represent 20 years of marriage (to be celebrated tomorrow). I am so spoiled!

No comments:
Post a Comment