


She wanted to have turquoise highlights and I didn't object. I found some dye that would wash out after a couple months and we spent one saturday dyeing and re-dyeing her hair. It wasn't nearly as bold as she wanted and didn't last long. A girl in her class told her that next time we need to do the blond highlights first and then put the color over that. We'll have to try that next time.





Katie and Chelsea are almost inseparable. They met in seminary and she doesn't live to far from us. They love to hang out together and their favorite past-time is attending movies. We love having Katie in our home and it's good to hear them laughing together about the drama that can go on in High School. We are glad Chelsea has a BFF but unfortunately Katie is planning on moving this summer. They are enjoying the good times while they can.


She doesn't like this last one but I grabbed it off facebook before it could be deleted. I think it captures that "girls just want to have fun" attitude or that silliness that you can be around your friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment