Happy 18th Anniversary baby! That really makes us sound old. Having met in high school means that we have known each other a really long time (add 4 years to the 18). But what freaks me out more is when we realize that Chelsea is almost the age I was when I first met Michael. I was a sophomore and almost ready to date. He had to wait a few months for me to turn 16 to ask me out. I remember that I thought I was so mature, but now I look at girls that age and think "what was I thinking???" But anyway, we have had 18 great years together with many ups and downs like anyone else. I'm so grateful that he has put up with me for so many years. He will forever be my knight in shining armor!

To celebrate our anniversary, we went out to dinner. We ventured out and tried a new Italian place that is just up the street. It was very nice even though my dinner meant it when it said "spicy"! I just loved the quiet time together. Then we rented a movie from Redbox, (Beyond a Reasonable Doubt) and took it back home. The movie was completely lame which was probably why it didn't make it to the theaters. We ended up making fun of the acting most of the night and the corny 70's type music. Good thing it only cost $1.00.
1 comment:
Congratulations on 18 years together!! You guys are wonderful!
I loved all of those pictures of Chelsea too! She's a doll!
Post a Comment