Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Oh no she didn't.....

Brianna came home and was telling me about a poster she had to do that was due tomorrow. She also said that one girl had already turned in her poster. The teacher was showing it in class and talking about how great it was. Then the teacher dared the class to see if anyone could do better. With the gauntlet thrown down in the area that resembles scrapbooking I grabbed Brianna and we headed to Michael's for supplies. We then spent a couple hours creating her dinosaur poster. I'm anxious to see what the teacher says about that! Maybe I was a little too competitive but to be honest - I didn't do all the project. Brianna actually had the ideas and put most of it together.

1 comment:

The EZ Life said...

Last time I helped Bryn with a project, she came home with the story of a girl whose project was handwritten and kind of slapped together. "She didn't get her Mom's help" was what she told me. And - she felt guilty that hers (Bryn's) looked so good. I asked if I helped too much and she told me Yes. Guess what - she's doing the rest without my help :-)