Home sweet Home! At the end of the day we all find our way here. I can't believe we have been here almost a year. We moved in the first of March 2009. I guess if we have survived a year then we'll be OK here for as long as we need to be here.
Here is the hospital that I work at: St. Rose Dominican - San Martin campus. It's a 111 bed non-for profit hosptial. Our ICU is 24 beds, split into an east and west side. It's a pretty new hospital, I believe it opened up Nov of 2006. I love being surrounded by new equipment :) I've met some very nice people there and some excellent nurses. They have taught me a lot about taking care of open heart patients. I don't care how long you have been a nurse, there is always more to learn. I like this night picture because this is how I get to see the hospital. It's dark when I get there and it's dark when I leave.

Here's where daddy spends most of his time. At UNLV's law school. He is in his last semester, WOW. I wonder if we could scrape the desks from the library and find his DNA left there from his blood, sweat, and tears (well maybe not tears because he doesn't cry - ever). He studies hard and does well. We were intersted to learn that outside of BYU, UNLV has the largest population of LDS students. Hmmmmmm

Mike is working part time at a law office downtown. Most of the law offices are converted from the old homes there.
He is doing an internship with a business court judge for school credit. He is usually on the top floor of this building in the right hand corner.
Here is Chelsea's high school - Coronado
She ends her day down the street at seminary. It's actually attached to the end of a chapel so it has the same look and feel as our church.
Brianna's school - Bob Miller Middle School
Mason's school - Niel C. Twitchell Elementary
Brianna goes to dance two days a week at the Fern Adair Conservatory. She dances on Mon and Wed for 3 hours (that's after an hour practice with the dance team at school) She does Ballet for 1.5 hours then starts Jazz for the rest of the time. She loves her studio and teachers. She hopes to try out for their preformance team next year.

Thursdays are piano days for Chelsea. It's about 15 min away so I usually sit in the car and read during her 30 min lesson. She didn't want to be in the picture so she is slumping - this is not her piano playing posture.
The house of her piano teacher.
We don't go here for anything....yet. It's a really cool building downtown by Mike's work. It still being built - but it's the "Brain Institue". They will be doing research there on mental illness or diseases of the brain. So after I go crazy Mike can go here and have them study me to see if they can fix me. I love how the outside represents the twisted mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment