Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

Like most holidays, I ended up working all weekend. Not a big deal on Valentines though, we usually don't do anything for this holiday. Mainly because our Anniversary is the following day. When I got home from work today i saw a beautiful card made by my thoughtful son on the table. I took and and placed it by my bedside table. When I woke up, I immediately noticed that my Valentine was gone and I was not happy about it. I walked into the bathroom and noticed the card placed by these beautiful spring flowers. So happy :) Mason told me that daddy was tired and fell asleep saturday night before he could put the flowers with the card, so they had to do it while I was sleeping sunday morning. All was forgiven. Apparently I was not the only one to get flowers though, Chelsea and Brianna also have flowers in their room as their valentine present from their daddy. Aren't we special?

No comments: