Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Remembering back

I can't believe how fast time goes by. 1 year ago Cord was 2 months old and in the hospital for a week with RSV. I have kept this video on my camera ever since. He was feeling much better and just starting to make cute baby noises. I can't believe my chunk was ever this little. I love to watch it and thought I'd share it with you. It makes me a little baby hungry, but I guess there is nothing I can do about that. I just have to wait for grandchildren and pray that they don't move clear across the country (right mom?). Maybe after a year I'll transfer to the baby unit so then I'll get to hold and love all the babies but get to sleep through the night.

1 comment:

Linz said...

Awww! I can't believe that he is over a year old already! What a cutie!!!