As you can see, Cord and I have had a lot of fun the past few weeks. He is getting really good at emptying things and I follow behind and clean them up. I forgot about this part of having a toddler. Oh crap, did I just say "toddler"? When did my baby become a toddler? That was way to fast!!!!
I guess it's a good thing he has a spoon. Don't tell him that he is eating out of a barbie bowl. His dad might have a fit about that :)

I start work on monday and although I'm sure Cord will be just fine, I'm starting to have a little anxiety. I have never left him with someone other than family or friends that I knew well (and I have been lucky enough not to have to pay for it either.) I guess it's a good thing that Mike will be the one dropping him off each morning instead of me since my orientation starts by 7:30. It's going to be a fun week for Mike. He gets to get the kids to school and take care of them after school until I get home between 4-5. My orientation lasts m-f this week and then next week m-w. I'm going to go into shock. While I'm anxious to get working, I am going from doing nothing to being so busy I can't stand it.
No comments:
Post a Comment