Saturday, February 23, 2008

Good daddy

While I spent my day working a 12 hour shift, laboring to take care of critically ill patients, it looks like the kids just played all day!! Well...I'm not sure daddy would call it play. They spent the afternoon in the back yard making history. Mason wanted to be the first McKelleb to ever make a snowfort and the snow was finally sticky enough to work with. I'm pretty impressed with the magnitude of this fort and the snowman is pretty impressive as well. Now daddy gets to pay for it because he still has reading to do tonight and his back is sore (maybe he is just trying to get a backrub out of the deal?) It's days like this that we know why we are here, so we can be with daddy!


Brianna loaned her hat and scarf so the snowman wouldn't be naked. My favorite detail are the eyes made out of mountain dew bottle caps. I'm sure daddy made the sacrifice of drinking the dew so the snowman could see.


Mike filled up this lego box over and over again until Mason is almost buried inside the fort. Now that's what I call dedication!!

Chelsea took all the pictures that I need for my scrapbook pages. I almost shed a tear when she handed me the camera when I got home. She did a great job and knew exactly what I needed. That's my girl!!!!

No comments: