Saturday, February 2, 2008

Rock On!!


I took the kids and a couple friends to see Hannah Montanna's new 3-D movie that is out this week. It was so much fun!!! It was like we were standing right on the stage during her concert. We remembered my sister Maria took her daughter Kennedy to the concert in Utah and said that they were filming. We kept looking for Kennedy in the movie but couldn't quite locate her :) The only thing that would have the experience funner was if we could have clapped and sung along just as if we were at the concert. I tried really hard not to embarrass my kids to much. It was a heck of a lot less expensive that going to the real concert. Chelsea brought her friend Megan and Brianna is with her friend Taylor. Mason came with me so he could see the Jonas Brothers and the cool guitar and drum players. The 3D effect was really cool. I would highly suggest any of you go and take your girls if possible. The movie was sold out here, we bought our tickets on-line last week.

2 comments:

BEAMER said...

I would love to take Megan, but, we checked the movie listings, and it's not playing in St. George... stupid, eh? She was very disappointed!
Cord is definitely growing up fast! Time flies when you're having fun, or busy, and it sounds like it's just gonna get worse!
GOOD LUCK tomorrow... TTFN, B

Cindy Alldredge said...

Cassie, Dani, Nikki and Erin took our girls to the Hannah Montana concert Saturday. They all had a great time also.
It sounds like you are getting settled a little. It gets dark early here in the Seattle area too, totally dark at 4:30 in December (I never see Michael in the daylight in winter.) Gas costs a lot and so does milk and everything else--not fun.
Here is a link to our Christmas Eve talent time (if you want to call it that) one year Travis brought in a tub of snow and made snow animals for his talent; this year it was a magic? show:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxhdnQCvEDA
Enjoy the adventure. I was just a year older than you when we moved up here and it has been good for us. We love you and wish you well. -Aunt Cindy