Mike and I have been looking forward to this day with an amount of anticipation few understand. Finally the list of bar-takers who passed the exam would be released. The contents of that list would affect our lives in a way that's hard to describe. Either we finally get to move on with our lives - Mike an attorney, or he goes back into study mode while working a full-time job. BLAH! With the February pass rate of 48% it seemed that it could go either way.
This morning I was really nervous; tonight all I feel is relief. In true Nevada fashion, only 66 percent of test-takers passed the exam. Michael was one of those who PASSED!!!! YAY!!!! I'm so proud of him. He worked so hard for this and it feels good to move on. No more countdowns or finals, or thick mega text-books better served as blocks for uneven tables.
2 comments:
Congrats! His hard work really paid off!
I am beyond excited for you. It will be nice for you to all "get on with your lives." You are great people and you totally deserve it! Now we need to come down and celebrate and do dinner!!!
Post a Comment