Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Chester comes home


Chelsea fell in love with Chester (Grandma great gum's doggie) when she spent a week with grandma story this summer. Ever since then, she has been begging us to bring him home to live with us. We have been getting everything settled with the owners of the house to make it OK to have a pet. We surprised the kids this weekend by bringing Chester home to be in our family. He fits right in. He is such a good dog. He is 6 years old so he is really tame. All the kids love him and enjoy spending time with him. Chester seems happy and follows us all around. I love that I don't have to potty train him and I don't have to worry about him chewing on things he finds lying around (at least not yet). Cord loves having someone else to play with when the kids are in school.



We went on a walk together. Cord rode his bike along-side Chester. He thought it was the best thing ever. When we got back I was breathing hard and sweating. It was more of a work-out than I expected. Cord just smiled and said "THAT WAS AWESOME" I'm glad he enjoyed it.

No comments: