Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I 4



"I 4"
"No you are not, you are 3"
"NO, I 4"
(repeat same conversation at least 5 times)
"No, you have only had 3 birthdays so you are 3. On your next birthday you will be 4"
"OK, I 3"

Cord and I are sitting outside, reading stories, and waiting for the bus to come. We have this discussion almost daily. I don't know what we'll talk about when he actually turns 4. I think he is just obscessed with the number 4. When he counts he will often skip 3 (1, 2, 4, 5,...) or he will skip around and will end on the number 4 (1, 2, 5, 6, 4). What a funny kid!

1 comment:

The EZ Life said...

Dallin's 6th birthday was in May - but we didn't have his party till June, so he told me that now he is 7 cause it was his birthday again :) They already grow up too fast without adding an extra year!!