Saturday, June 19, 2010

Family baseball game

One of the highlights of the family reunion for me was the family baseball game. Cord has always loved baseball, but this was his very first "game" and he LOVED it. He loved throwing the ball, hitting, and running the bases (even though it was a little misguided and all over the place). Mason even agreed to play (he's been "done with sports" for quite awhile) and got a great hit. He was our team captin and was a great catcher. Chelsea and Brianna also got some great hits and seemed to be enjoying themselves. I even got a hit (after a few tries). It was a no-pressure, fun game. Toward the end of the game I could tell that Cord was a little tired. The fact that he was sitting in the middle of the tall grass with a blank look kind-of gave it away, but it was super cute.



I love the look of pure joy for making it to the bases and then the look of determination!





No comments: