Saturday morning was a family event - a breakfast at Staheli farm. They had some fun activities for the kids and it was fun to meet other people's families. It was also good to catch up with my cousin, Travis, who drove down from Seattle just for this event.
Definately the best part of the weekend was the get together with the seminary council. We had 9 of the 12 members there with their families at the park for a picnic. I loved catching up with our advisor and his wife - Jay and Melissa Lane. You could tell we just didn't want to leave. These were my favorite, favorite people during my senior year. We had so many great memories together.


Before the dinner that night, I got to meet with Paul, Gayelinn, and Brent Fisher to catch up without having to compete with the big group. Remember the picture (with all the hair) that I posted last week? Here's the updated version. Less poofy though.

We meet for dinner. It was fun going through old yearbooks and trying to put names to faces. After dinner was a slide show, prizes, and a trivia game. The power went out in the middle of the slide show so the prizes and game were held in the dark with a couple of emergency lights. I don't think I've laughed so hard in a long time!
No comments:
Post a Comment