Saturday, June 5, 2010

20 year reunion

Next week I'm headed back home for my 20 year high school reunion. WOW! It's been fun reconnecting with friends on facebook and I'm looking forward to seeing them. We've been sharing old photos and while cleaning out my garage today I found a couple more. The last one was the funnest group date I've ever been on and I had the best looking date there! I'm always amazed and the height I was able to achieve with my hair. It was long and thick and so in style back then. I was on the seminary council my senior year and got to hang out with the coolest people ever. I'm looking forward to seeing them the most.






Paul Anderson, Gayelinn Mecham, and I were almost inseparable our senior year. We even all went for a fun photo shoot toward graduation. Can't wait to see them!

Like I said....I have the hotest date there!

1 comment:

Colby & Brenda said...

what is the group picture for with Mrs. Hazen? what fun pictures... I can hardly wait for you to come and be my date!!