This morning I took the kids to see "Toy Story 3" to celebrate. We haven't taken Cord to a movie since he was a baby but I was pretty sure he would sit through this one. He loves the first 2 movies. I guess we were lucky that there wasn't very many people there because Cord definately had a hard time sitting still. We ended up sitting on the end, he kept changing seats, would try to go up and down the steps, and we spent a lot of time in the little hallway next to the seats. The older kids did enjoy the movie and yes (Lindsay), I did cry at the end. I even teared up just talking about the ending with the kids at dinner. Brianna just looked at me and said "mom, you are a cry baby". I know! It was a good movie. I look forward to seeing the whole thing after it comes out on DVD.
No comments:
Post a Comment