Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat - for real

It felt good to be HOME for halloween, trick or treating with the Schwendimans, back in the 'hood'. The kids loved being together again, running from house to house. I just love chatting with Shelley and Neil, and surprising neighbors at their doors that I haven't seen for a couple of years.



If you look in the background behind mason, you'll see our old house. We wanted to trick or treat there so we could peak inside, but nobody was home.



Chelsea got to spend the evening hanging out with Sarah and Taylor. They went to help out at their church party, went to the haunted corn maze (which Chelsea swore she would never do again but found herself there anyway), and then back to the Castros for movies until I came and snatched her back to reality.

No comments: