Monday, October 12, 2009

Peter Facinelli - AKA "Dr. Cullen"

I dragged Chelsea to the mall for an awesome experience. OK, she was just as excited as I was. We had the opportunity to meet Peter Facinelli. WHO? You will know him as Dr. Cullen. (insert scream here) The total wait time was 2 1/2 hours and we both thought we were going to die. But I did enjoy watching Peter work the crowd. He seemed like a really nice guy and really played with the audience. I joked with Chelsea that we should have counted everytime a crowd broke out in screams and yelled "Peter". We thought it was funny. To be honest we didn't know his name until today but we were excited to meet any character from the Twilight movies. We can't even pronounce his last name. But he sure was cute. It was wierd to see him with dark hair. Chelsea got to go on the stage to get his autograph and to take a picture with him. She wanted to tell him it was her birthday but she was so nervous she couldn't even think straight once she got there. I'm still not sure whether the 2.5 hr wait was worth it because once we got there it was over so quickly. But hopefully it will be an experience she won't soon forget!




Peter seemed to have a lot of fun with the crowd. Once we were standing on the upper level and I know he was looking right at us when he smiled and waved. We were both a little star struck.



2 comments:

Brandi said...

Pretty cool Chelsea!!!

Linz said...

=D! =S (that's my jealous face)

So cool!! What a great birthday present! Sigh - I wish I could have come too!