
For birthdays each child gets to go out to dinner with mom and dad wherever they want. Now that we are in Vegas there are a ton of new options. Chelsea wanted to go to the Hard Rock Cafe. Lucky for her I forgot my camera. While we waited for our dinner I wandered around the cafe looking at all the rock memorabilia. I'm not really a hard rock fan so most of it didn't mean much to me. There was a guitar from Elvis, some shoes from Michael Jackson, and an outfit from Madonna. But other than that I didn't recognize any other names. The dinner was tasty. The waiter asked why we were there and we told him it was Chelsea's birthday. So after the meal he showed up with a ice cream sunday with a candle in it. He made her stand up by the table. Then he yelled out to the whole restaurant, "Hey, this is Chelsea and today she is turning 15. Lets all yell Happy Birthday Chelsea". He had lit the candle and she blew it out. And I forgot my camera - bummer. She was so cute standing up there. It was a nice end to the evening.
1 comment:
Tell Chelsea I said Happy Birthday. We miss her!!
Post a Comment