Finally, the wind wasn't blowing and i'm not working so the boys and I decided to try the pumpkin patch again this afternoon. The girls didn't want to join us for our halloween festivities. I still have a hard time remembering that they are teenagers and it's not cool to do "baby stuff" with mom all the time. I just want to have all my kids with me having a fun experience. But I can't let that stop me from doing fun things with the little ones like I did with the girls when they were little. I have to let that go. So we did and we had a nice time. I was surprised that Cord wanted to do the bigger rides instead of the bounce house things. But Cord laughed infectiously the whole time he was on the ride. Mason even did the bungie jump ride. He was excited, then scared, then happy he did it. He went so High! Cord and I laughed at him the whole time. After our tickets were spent the boys picked a pumpkin to take home and carve later.
Terrorism Won, Get Over It
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment