Mom: Cord, should we have a Cord and Moma day?
Cord: Yes! You can be my date!
This kid keeps me laughing. We had another field trip planned with his preschool today. We went to the Bass Pro Shop and had a scavenger hunt. The kids had to find certain animals as we walked around and explored this massive store. Fun (cheap) morning. I love our one-on-one time. We are hoping to get him into an all day kindergarten program so I can go to a day shift but I'll really miss our afternoons together. I guess I had better enjoy it while I have it.
The diver cleaning the tank was more interesting to Cord than the huge fish swimming in it.
Cord was posing like the moose was going to come attack him.
He is imitating the attacking lion. So funny.
He was so good at the store that I bought him a "treat" which happened to turn his tongue blue :)
No comments:
Post a Comment