I'm progressively feeling better and hoping to get some progress done on the house before I go back to work. It's incredibly stressful trying to choose the right colors to paint your living spaces. What kind of feeling do I want to create in the home? Trying to find something that we all like is difficult. We have been pouring over all kinds of books trying to find the right combination. I have a rug that I really like that is serving as an inspiration but it kind of clashes with the fireplace. We've been buying all kinds of samples and playing around with it trying to find the right combination. Yesterday I finally decided to bite the bullet. I painted above the fireplace. I didn't tell Mike, I just did it and hoped he liked it when he came home. It's amazing the difference a little paint can make. Luckily everyone in the family likes it. One corner down.... a million more to go.
Terrorism Won, Get Over It
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment