Friday, March 9, 2012

More about Cord

Cord continues to crack me up every day. The other day I saw him spreading out his blanket on the floor. He was very careful to make sure all the wrinkles were out and it was straight. Then he lured Chester into the middle of it. As I watched carefully and grabbed the camera, I saw him trying to fold up the dog in the blanket and then hug him. Chester is so patient with all the love that Cord still tries to show him.
I also love it when he puts on his "action figure" outfit. He puts on his gun holster (loaded with a plastic trophy), his super hero cape, some kind of black thing that he uses to house his sword, his shield, sun glasses, cowboy hat, and today..... one shoe (it's usually his black cowboy boots and no socks). He spends the day looking for bad guys and is very serious about his duties to save to world. I feel so safe!

No comments: