Saturday, May 28, 2011

Photo Shoot with Valerie


While up in St. George over Easter weekend, we spent some time with Valerie Hart. She took some amazing pics of my kids. Sorry for the overload, it's hard to pick cuz I loved them all. Cord was doing a funky smile that he had NEVER done before which was strange. The girls loved the shoot on the blue stairs. I enjoyed the ones that captured their interests right now. They all capture their personalities. When I showed the pics to Mason he said "Wow, those are like.....real pictures! She should open a business or something". HaHa. Great job Valerie!! You can check out her other great shots at: http://valeriehartphotography.blogspot.com/


















1 comment:

Heather said...

Those pictures are beautiful. Why weren't you and Mike in them? You have such a beautiful family. Thank you so much for helping us move this past weekend. I truely appreciated it.