
Brianna joined her friend Emma this year in the National Junior Honor Society at school. They have enjoyed giving hours of service together. They were required to give 40 hours of service over the year, but unfortunately she went a little over - 48 hrs and 45 min. Tonight they were honored at an induction banquet. I actually remembered to bring my nice camera to take pictures, but left my SD card in the computer the last time I blogged. So I was once again dependent on my stupid phone camera. So I know these pics are a little fuzzy but you get the idea. They came in with candles and recited the NJHS pledge. After a few short speeches they were awarded their pin. Then the kids got to give a rose to someone who had inspired them this year. It was very thoughtful. I'm proud of her hard work.




No comments:
Post a Comment