Wednesday, August 5, 2009

So you think you can dance


So have any of you out there been following this show? We love to watch it as a family and we all have our favorites. Tonight is the finale show and tomorrow they will reveal who "America's favorite dancer" is. I just wanted to document our predictions or who our favorite is.

Mike: Brandon is going to win. He thinks the best girl was Jeanette but she went home a few weeks ago.

Jalyn: Brandon is good but I really like Evan. He seems like a sweet all american type guy. I do think a boy will win because even though the girls are good, they aren't AS good as the guys.

So the girls aren't cooperating with my requests to document our favorites. I guess they know I'm working on a blog. Teenagers can be so........well you fill in the blank. What I can tell you is that for Brianna's birthday she decided she wanted to go to the "So you think you can dance" tour. They happen to be in Vegas on Nov 14th. Perfect timing don't ya think?




1 comment:

Linz said...

I think Jeanene (SP?) just killed it tonight! SHe's the winner in my book! Brandon is great too!

Auri's favorites are Brandon and Kayla.

Michael likes Brandon.

GREAT show tonight!